Consultancy by LinVirt
Consultants have been an important factor since the beginning of the ICT sector. They are there for advice, to perform specialist tasks, to fill temporary staff shortages, and much more. Sometimes for a short time, sometimes for a long time.
You can hire me:
- For implementing new technology
- For improving your current environment, enhance the performance and its security measures
- To train your people on the job
- To evaluate existing processes and improve them where necessary
- To contribute to the communication in the team and between teams
- Linux (Red Hat, SUSE, Debian, Ubuntu…)
- Orchestration (Terraform, Ansible, Salt, Puppet)
- VMWare vSphere
- ITIL 4.0, but also extensive experience with other forms of process management
- Container Technology, such as Docker & Kubernetes
- Tooling such as git
Why should you hire me?
As a highly motivated and experienced professional, I possess an in-depth knowledge of open-source tools and have the necessary skills to execute technical implementations with efficiency. I stay informed about the latest trends and advancements in the field, which allows me to resolve intricate issues and constantly seek fresh approaches to enhance security and efficiency.
I understand that technical implementations require more than just writing code. My keen eye for process management and communication enables me to comprehend and implement intricate processes, and my expertise allows me to improve a company’s efficiency. Additionally, as a team player, I am always willing to lend a helping hand.
I am confident that I would be a valuable asset to your team and am available for an interview to discuss my experience and skills.